How can I keep my account secure?
Here are some important practices to keep your account secure:
- Never share your password with a third party or to someone you don’t know and trust.
- Pick a strong password. Use a combination of at least six numbers, letters and punctuation marks (like ! and &).
- Change your password regularly, especially if you see a message from Sociabatt asking you to do so.
- Use a strong password that you didn’t use while registering on other websites
- Make sure you are on SociaBatt.com before pressing on a link
- Be cautious and ignore the follow request from people you don’t know personally or just simply block them
- Post photos and statements that are acceptable
- Require your email to send a reset password link
- Make sure your email account is secure. Anyone who can read your email can probably also access your sociabatt account. Change the passwords for all of your email accounts and make sure that no two are the same.